Get help with EDU & special pricing
This page explains how we work with teachers and students.
What is your educational pricing and policy?
- Both teachers and students receive 20% off any of our products or bundles. The discount applies to the *non-sale* price of our products and cannot be combined with other promotions.
We don't refund any part of your purchase after it's been made based on documentation provided after the payment. Please contact us to qualify for the educational discount BEFORE you complete your purchase.
If you are buying for a facility and need to use a Purchase Order, please read our FAQ about PO's and discounts or contact us at email@example.com .
How do I apply for the educational discount?
- We support anyone who is a teacher or student in a field related to our products. For instance, animators, graphic designers, presentation specialists, and professional digital photographers.
Here are the requirements for a teacher discount:
- You are affiliated with an educational institution. We define 'institution' as a junior high, high school, or accredited college.
- You teach or attend at least one class on a regular basis. We define 'regular' as once a week.
- You teach a subject related to the product that you are buying. We define 'related' as a video, films, graphic art, photography or presentation program.
As proof of faculty standing, you'll need to show us your student or current faculty ID and class schedule. Please email those documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer multi-seat or classroom pricing?
- Yes! If you are planning to purchase multiple seats for your school lab, please email email@example.com and let us know what you are considering. We can give you a quote that discounts for multiple seats or the entire lab.