Read our most frequent questions
This page lists the most frequent questions about sales and support. Most of our answers refer you to a related page that gives more information.
How many computers is my license good for?
How many computers will my license work on?
- Our license covers use on one desktop station and one laptop. This is providing the laptop is used as a secondary traveling station rather than an in-office workstation. Your license covers use on two computers, but not simultaneously.
If you need more than one license, we do offer multi-seat and volume discounts. You can get a quote using this Request Form.
Help! I lost my serial number
Help! I've lost the plug-in email with my serial numbers and I need to reinstall.
- No problem! We archive all of your purchase information. We can resend your serial number and a link to the current version of the plug-in installer. You can often update or reinstall a plug-in yourself. Just click on the plug-in name in the drop-down menu along the top of this website. Go to the Demo page for that plug-in to get detailed inforamtion.
How can my company become a reseller?
Do you have a reseller program? Who do I talk to? How can I get more information?
- Yes, we have a Reseller program and an Affiliates program. Please go to our Reseller Room for details or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is your software refundable?
Is your software refundable?
- Our software is not usually refundable. Read more info about our policies here.
Will the software work on Mac and Windows?
Is your software cross-platform? I would like it to work on both Mac and Windows.
- Our software does work on both Mac and Windows/Vista.
Keep in mind that our single-license policy is still in effect. You can install your license on two computers, Mac or Windows, but those computers cannot be run simultaneously.
Can I get your plug-in at a discount?
Can I get your plug-ins at a discount?
- Sure! We have bundles that discount certain plug-ins when they're bought together. You can also join our mailing list to find out about special offers or sales that we offer through the year.
How do I get a plug-in update?
How do I get updates for my plug-in? Are the updates free?
- All of our plug-in updates are free. An 'update' generally refers to a change, fix, or improvement to small issues that have come up. Updates are always free. To follow the simple instructions on how to 'update' yourself, go here.
An 'upgrade' is always a paid version of the software. An 'upgrade' generally refers to a significant change in the plug-in itself, like adding more filters to a package or revamping the code to support a major OS change. The plug-in number will move up, for instance, from version 1.0 to 2.0. We do charge for upgrades but give a discount to current owners. Go to the list of Upgrades on the store.
Get support for old plug-ins
I need to reinstall a plug-in that I bought awhile ago, but that plug-in is no longer listed on your site. Can you help me?
- Of course! Just fill out this short Request Form to let us know what you need. Older version of existing products, like Beauty Box Video 1.0, are available on the Demo Page. If you'd like to look at a list of discontinued plug-ins, please go to this FAQ page.