Digital Anarchy Announces Knoll Light Factory Compatibility with Windows 64-bit Systems and Adobe Photoshop CS4
Free Update of Knoll 3.0.2 is the First Digital Anarchy Product to be Released for Vista x64
San Francisco, CA — November 11, 2008 —
Digital Anarchy, known for its high quality creative software in the Photoshop market, has releasedtoday announced the full compatibility of their popular Knoll Light Factory plugin with Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Windows Vista 64-bit (x64). Photoshop CS4 64-bit is streamlined to take advantage of the faster performance and better memory handling that Vista x64 supports. Digital Anarchy’s Knoll plugin, which enhances the lighting in Photoshop images to produce dramatic or natural effects, takes advantage of that speed and performance increase with version 3.0.2.
Jim Tierney, president of Digital Anarchy, said, “Photoshop CS4 is a big release for Adobe and Vista x64 offers the potential for greatly accelerated performance. The performance bar keeps being raised with the ever increasing size of digital images and incredible but processor intensive new CS4 features like Smart Filters. Making certain that our entire product line for photo manipulation performs well in Photoshop CS4 has been an important priority for us.”
Digital Anarchy’s other Photoshop products have been fully tested to support Photoshop CS4 in both Mac and Windows 32-bit environments. These Digital Anarchy plugins will be updated for the Windows 64-bit environment in Q1 2009.
Knoll Light Factory 3.0.2 for Photoshop CS4
- Improved performance: Version 3.0.2 supports 64-bit Windows (Vista x64).
- Better usability: Version 3.0.2 has UI improvements and bug fixes.
- Photo-realistic lighting effects: Used in films and TV to produce realistic lens flares and lights.
- Real-Time Preview: The main Preview Window now supports real-time manipulation, as well as the ability to resize and zoom in/out.
- 100+ Light Presets: There are now 110 great starting places when looking for that special flare.
- 16-bit Color Support: Light effects now render out to higher bit depths, which reduces banding and outputs better looking glows and gradients.
- Mac Intel compatible: Full support of all new operating systems.
All sales and support questions for Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop CS4 should be directed towards Digital Anarchy at www.digitalanarchy.com. All improvements, except Vista x64 support, are supported in Photoshop 7.0 and higher.
About Digital Anarchy
Digital Anarchy is a privately owned company in San Francisco that creates high-quality creative software for professional photographers, Photoshop artists and graphic designers. Since 2001, our tools have solved a wide range of design issues, from masking out bluescreens for commercial still photography to generating custom lighting effects. Digital Anarchy products work in conjunction with Adobe Photoshop, PS Elements, and related design applications. For more information, please see the company's website at www.digitalanarchy.com or call 415-287-6069.
Digital Anarchy is a registered trademark of Digital Anarchy Inc. All other brand names, product names, service marks, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
167 Vernon Street
San Francisco, CA 94132