Instant 3D with endless creative possibilities
3D Invigorator has a full 3D environment for setting up objects and scenes. Just point to an Illustrator file, draw a vector shape, type in text, or choose a primitive shape. Invigorator immediately extrudes the object and makes a 3D wireframe. From there, you can sculpt your graphic into a 3D masterpiece. With Invigorator 5.0, you go from 2D to 3D in seconds without ever leaving Photoshop.
Object Editor for vector & Illustrator drawings
The Object Editor that lets you draw vector-based 3D objects. All the familiar tools like Pen, Pencil, Shape, and Text are included, and a new Cutout feature makes it easy to sculpt one shape with portion of another. Of course, you can still import Illustrator files, but now you can also edit them in Invigorator, letting you control complex vector paths for 3D designs.
Lights, Materials... Action!
Once your 3D object is extruded, the Material Editor options give you more design flexibility than ever before. Apply Blend Modes, Texture Maps and the new Procedural Textures to create more realistic looking 3D elements. Use the drag-and-drop materials to make your 3D object look transparent, reflective, bright gold or just plain cool.
Great 3D-licious features of Invigorator 6.1 include:
- Improved OpenGL Renderer: The new Renderer lets you see shadows and bump maps live in the Preview window. This gives you a much more accurate preview of what you're final render will look like, making design even easier!
- Object Editor/Creation: A full vector editing/drawing program within Invigorator lets you easily create or edit shapes with familiar drawing tools. See an in depth tutorial on the new Object Drawing and Modification features by clicking here.
- Procedural Textures: Create textures directly within Invigorator by layering noise types to create sophisticated, fast rendering, resolution-independent textures. See an in depth tutorial on the new Texture creation and mapping options by clicking here.
- GradientWerks: Zaxwerk’s tool for creating gradients gives you a mind-boggling variety of colors to build 3D materials and styles.
- Improved Font Support: Postscript, TrueType, and OpenType fonts are now supported, and all fonts can be viewed with the WYSIWYG Font Browser and edited in the Object Editor.
- 64-Bit Support: Now fully compatible with Photoshop CS5/5.1 and 64-bit Mac and Windows operating systems. Hooray!
- Texture Mapping: There are now multiple ways of mapping your textures to your objects as you would expect from a full 3D program. This can create much more seamless textures and realistic objects. See an in depth tutorial on the new Texture creation and mapping options by clicking here.
- Drawing & editing features with Vector Object tools
- Improved OpenGL renderer lets you see shadows and bump maps live
- Quickly create a 3D masterpiece for logos, text, illustrations
If you purchased 3D Invigorator for Photoshop version 4 or 5 from us, you are eligible for a free upgrade to version 6. Please contact Zaxwerks directly to receive the update. (firstname.lastname@example.org)