Frequent questions for Knoll Spark Pack
Don't see the answer you need? Contact us with this Request Form.
- Why do lines appear across my images?
- Do the sparks work in After Effects?
- Do the sparks run on Linux?
Why do lines appear across my images?
- I have downloaded the trial version of your product. However, there seems to be lines going across my images when I use the product. Is this normal or will it go away if I buy the software?
- The crosshatch lines that appear are the demo watermark. This allows you to evaluate the product before purchasing. When you purchase the product, you get a serial number will unlock the crosshatch watermark.
Do the sparks work in After Effects?
- I'm looking for Knoll Lens Flare for After Effects.
- These are sparks, not plugins. You need to go to Red Giant Software for Knoll's video plugins.
Do the sparks run on Linux?
- Do the sparks support Linux systems?
- Yes, our recent release of version 3.0 does work on Linux. It runs in 32-bit and 64-bit.
Key Plugin Features
- Get precise control over lighting & flares.
- Efficient, integrated and stable tools for Autodesk.
- Designed by John Knoll, ILM's VFX Supervisor.